Oct 10, 2015
4158 Peachtree Road NE
Brookhaven, GA 30319
• FREE family friendly festival in heart of Brookhaven
• Live Music on the Xfinity stage with Battlefield Collective, Drucker & Behind the Sun (Red Hot Chili Peppers Tribute)
• Lots of food offerings for the whole family with Tex’s Taco, Fry Guy & The Atlanta Burger Truck food trucks, local restaurants & more
• Cold beverages for the adults
• UGA game and other college football on the Big Screen TV
• Arts & Crafts, Kid Zone & Cornhole
• Portion of proceeds benefit Releash Atlanta
• Free parking behind MARTA, Brookhaven City Hall, Oglethorpe University – FREE shuttle service to festival from behind MARTA lot in South corner by N. Druid Hills Rd.
• Chili & Brunswick Stew tasting: Noon – 4PM or while supplies last with 75+ Competition Teams
• Amateur Division Chili & Brunswick Stew Teams with Celebrity Judges: Chef & Owner Joey Riley from Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub, Chef Tommy Rothwell from McCray’s Tavern Smyrna & Certified Judge Dale Terry who judged Conyers/Stone Mountain Chili Festival.
• Restaurant Division Chili & Brunswick Stew Teams with Celebrity Judges: Food Bloggers Denise Romeo of We Like to Cook! & Linda Carmical of Do.Food.Better. & Food Scientist Jennifer Mangon of Classy Critic.
• $2500 in Prizes & Awards for Top Amateur Teams, Restaurant Teams, Most Spirited Team & People’s Choice! Come win bragging rights, plaques, medals, prizes and more! SIGN UP YOUR TEAM NOW!!!
Please, no coolers or outside food and beverages allowed in venue. Leashed pets allowed.
Time: 12-6 pm
Tickets: $10 Advance, $15 Door for a Spoon event wristband for unlimited chili tastings starting at Noon. (While supplies last).